Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally, a new post!

Wow, it's been a looooong time since I last posted, haha! Whoops :) Anyway, my sister was recently engaged, so I grabbed some of the rings belonging to some lucky ladies of the house and shot a couple pics of them:


Rings Galore 15, originally uploaded by Hitomi22.


When I had posted them on flickr, people oddly enough looked more at the 4-ring shot than the individual, more close-up shots - weird! I suppose I'm one for more "macro"-oriented shots :\

Additional to this fabulous news, my family and I also went out to the east coast for a little road trip. And well, since we were in the Cape Breton/PEI/Halifax area, I ended up taking around 2600 photos....all of which have to be processed, yikes! But that's okay, because I suppose one of the burdens of loving photography is having to sift and edit all the pictures you want to treasure forever, which is one of super big plusses of being a huge photog-nut. Since there's 2600 of them, and I'm still in the process of finishing up the ones from my cousin's wedding, I've only touched up 2 of the 2600 eastcoast ones as a little preview; enjoy!


Maritimes Trip, originally uploaded by Hitomi22.


Maritimes Trip 2, originally uploaded by Hitomi22.


No comments:

Post a Comment